- Qualification to “Certified Car Salesperson” since 1998
- Qualification to “Certified Automotive Service Consultant” since 2002
- Qualification to “Certified Automotive Parts and Accessories Salesperson” since 2008
Sales Trainings, e.g.
- Salesperson personality
- Professional sales rhetoric
- Handling objections in price negotiations
- Systematic market development / acquisition of commercial customers
- Sales control, workplace systems
- Product training, Product launch
After Sales Trainings, e.g.
- Service marketing
- Actively selling accessories
- Service organisation
- Key service indicators
- Automobile law (law relating to liability and damage, receivables management, insolvency law)
- Business management for salespersons (business game)
- Business consultancy, performance increase
- Sales strategies for used cars
- Remuneration systems
- Consulting and support in change processes, help in integration in retailing
- Analysis of processes and workflows in sales and after-sales, with formulation of concrete proposals for changes and implementation
- On-the-job support and consulting for people who interface with customers
- Consulting for executives – from individual coaching to development of the organisation
- Implementation of personnel development measures
- Team building and development
We offer services that range from designing ads and short-listing applicants to conducting assessment centres and human resource audits.
- Job analysis and requirement profile
- Candidate pre-selection
- Direct approach of candidates
- Assessment Centers
- Human Audits
You will not find us offering standardised hiring tests and “off the peg” selection processes.
In recruiting and choosing staff, we are guided by the car dealership’s individual business requirements and conditions, as well as the carmaker’s strategic orientation.
- Complete organisation of trainings
- Finding and booking hotels
- Assumption of all correspondence